header

header

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday JESUS!!



The day you were born changed everything. I pray that we would all stop & remember why we are celebrating this day. I want more than anything for my girls to truly grasp the real meaning of Christmas, and  the reason that we get/give at Christmas, is because of the amazing gift you gave us! Thank you Jesus, for dying for my sins so that I could one day spend eternity with you in heaven.









Well, the girls woke up at 6:50 this morning (I'm sure it would have been a lot earlier, however, I threatened their life if they woke up any earlier ;)
And then the fun began. But let me first give this disclaimer....In a moment of panic, while I was trying to take pictures & video at the same time, I gave the camera to David and gave him the all important task of taking pics on CHRISTMAS MORNING..... What was I thinking???  Anyway, what's done is done, and therefore, none of our Christmas morning pictures turned out great :(  But, alas, here are the highlights from our morning.


the girls both got adoption t-shirts!

against my better judgement, she finally got a phone!



Morgan loves to cook, so she got her own apron & hat! in her
two favorite things...zebra & blue!
cotton candy maker!!

Santa's cookies & milk. and this year, he even left a picture of
himself standing in our living room!
opening her first gift!





I hope you all have a great and relaxing Christmas day, enjoying your family and worshiping our Lord and Savior.






Merry Christmas!


Melissa
Praying before the gifts were opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment