header

header

Friday, December 23, 2011

Week in Review

We have spent the last week in Alabama visiting family. The girls LOVE going to Alabama and playing with their cousins.


At my parent's house



It's very hard to get a good picture with a 22month old! :) 
We had a great time getting to see all our family, here are a few pics from the week...







McKinley with her Nana & Pawpaw
                                               
I even got to meet my new little cousin from China, She was SO adorable!


Here are a few more pics from the last night that we were there. We all just hung out at my parents house and let the kids play and had a nice dinner together.  I miss being able to all get together and have dinner.  It's really those simple things that I miss the most.




Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment