header

header

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BIRTHDAY POST!

Well the day started this morning with morgan waking  up to her bedroom door being decorated.

So when she opened her door all the balloons fell on her:)

Then she had to cheer after school so I took a cookie cake for the cheerleaders.

and we had MORE cupcakes & cookies when she got home. I may have went a little overboard but my baby only turns 13 once!


If you haven't caught on yet Morgan's favorite band is 1-Direction. She has had an envelope in a drawer for about 5 months and every time she gets any $ she puts it in her 1-D ticket fund.. Well tonight we surprised her with tickets for her bday. She has to pay for my ticket, with the $ she has been saving.since I will be the one who has to go sit for 4 hours listening to a bunch of teenagers scream.

 I got a helium balloon and tied the tickets to the end of the ribbon
so that when she opened her present the balloon would float up in the air

 and her tickets would be at the end of the ribbon
this was her running to hug us!

Her reaction was PRICELESS. We did get it on video but I'm not sure if i will put it on blog or not.

It has been a great day & I am blessed to call herc my daughter.

Melissa-

No comments:

Post a Comment