header

header

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BRACES....

Morgan now has braces! I can't say that she is thrilled or even happy about it, but nonetheless she got them today.

Her last meal request:


This was her picking out the color of bands she wanted:



She decided on neon pink!



All on all I think she did well and doesn't seem to be in to much pain right now, in fact she says she wants to still go to youth tonight at church.


That picture was taken right before they started:)

before & after





I love my Morgan! I cannot believe that in only 13 days she will be a teenager....with that said please start praying for me NOW :)

Be Blessed!
Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Morgan looks beautiful! :) ...I never looked that cute with braces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be amazed at how much her smile will change with the braces. Tiff & Jadyn had them and WOW! I thought their smiles were beautiful before braces. It's amazing. Morgan is a beautiful girl and has a beautiful smile already. I hope she can get used to them quickly.

    I'll pray for you if you pray for me. :-) Tiff turns 18 in 18 days and graduates in 8 weeks. ACK!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete