header

header

Friday, May 10, 2013

A LONG WEEK OF TRAVELING

We arrived back home from a whirlwind trip to Alabama for my Grandmothers funeral. While it was a very emotional few days, I think the service was very nice and my Granny would have been very proud.

As I listened to my cousin and my parents pastor speak, I felt  overwhelmed and so very thankful for the spiritual legacy my Grandma left all of us. She was a wonderful lady who lived a long and happy life.  I can only imagine how happy she is right now in heaven with Jesus and her husband that she hasn't seen in 42 years. What a wonderful surprise my grandpa got on Sunday :).


I am truly blessed!

Melissa

PS. For those who knew we were traveling, thank you for all the prayers. The trip up and back was uneventful and for the most part all the kids did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment