header

header

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday update

We have had a busy schedule for the whole month of April and May is looking like it is going to be just as busy. So that is why I haven't posted much. But I wanted to share a few things while they are still fresh on my mind.

I have reconnected with a mom who adopted her daughter in 2010 and after she saw pictures of Madison she realized that her daughter was in the same foster home (at the same time as Madison...what a small world). She has sent me several pictures that have Madison in them from when she was about 2 yrs old. These pictures mean the world to me and are something that I know Madison will treasure as she gets older. Her daughter is 8 yrs old now and has shared with her a lot about her life with her foster parents so this information is priceless for us as well. It is going to be a very long time before Madison's language is good enough to share with us about her life in China. I have SO many questions I want to ask her.

On a different note, the other night I went into Madison's room to get her pajamas for bath time & when I walked in I found this:  my OCD went into overdrive!


She had taken all her toys & shoes and lined them up in a nice and neat row all over her floor! UGH Needless to say she didn't get in bed at her normal bedtime that night:)

And lastly, I just would like to ask for your prayers for my sweet Granny. She is not doing well at all. She is in kidney failure and hospice has now been called in. We are expecting to get the call to go back home at anytime. My Granny loves the Lord and I know she is ready to go home to be with Him and to see her husband who has been on Heaven for over 40 yrs now. So if you can say a prayer for her and my family I would really appreciate it, It is hard living 600 miles away at times like these.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment