header

header

Monday, August 26, 2013

First day of Jr. K

Madison was beyond excited this morning to be going to school, she has been asking for over 2 weeks when can I go to "McKinley's school" and today was the day...

David & I both walked her in today but McKinley will definitely have to walk her to class from here on out. Madison likes to "wander" off a lot, we always keep her in her stroller when we are in big crowds because she will see something she likes or looks fun and she will just walk away...And that is what I noticed her doing this morning, She would notice cute decorations in classrooms and go in that room:)



She hung up her backpack when she got into her classroom:

 Then she had to sign in and I must say she wrote her name GREAT!




 Look how big she looks setting at her desk:)


I forgot to get a picture with Mrs. Knight this morning but the above photo was from open house.

It is only 10 AM and I have already walked 2.5 miles, done a load of laundry, had my quiet time, and now I am watching my DVR'd shows with NO INTERRUPTIONS!!! I feel a little guilty about how excited I am about being kid free for 6 hours a day but this may very well be the most productive 10 months of my life!


Cant wait to hear how Madison's day went!

Blessings-
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment