header

header

Monday, August 12, 2013

SHE"S HOME!

My first born made it home safe! I am so thankful we are all 5 back under the same roof again.
This is the last week before school starts so were doing all the last minute things that need to be done.


Morgan looks like shes grown 2 inches while she was gone, seriously the child is 13 and looks 17....I do NOT like this but there is nothing I can do about it but accept it. She passed me up in height 2 inches ago:(

Someone else was excited to see her big sister as well:


As for McKinley, well I will just let you guess how excited (or not) she was:)


Madison is starting to school on Aug 26th at the same school that the girls go to. She will be in a Jr kindergarten class. She is not ready for kindergarten yet so I am hoping this is the right fit for her. I have been a little nervous about how she will do all day in class, with a teacher that would not be able to understand her English. Madison says a lot of English words but she still doesn't understand a lot of what people say to her, so I know that she may get frustrated at school. So here is the exciting news... My best friend just got hired to teach at the girls school and guess what class she will be teaching? Yep, Jr K!! Yay God!

Madison is very comfortable with Anne and she has been around her enough that Anne can usually figure out what Madison is trying to say. So this is a huge relief for me, to have a teacher who already knows her back ground and her behaviors. God is good!


Blessings-
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete