header

header

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

over it!

Morgan has been in Alabama for 17 days...17 days! It has been a long 17 days and I am over it.
My in laws will be bringing her back tomorrow night, yay. I cannot wait to see her.

Morgan has been staying 2 weeks every summer since she was 7 and I always say its too long, but this year she has stayed a few extra days & I have really felt it.

There hasn't been much going on around here lately except for back to school shopping, haircuts--blah, blah, blah.


I took Morgan to get all her stuff before she left and she spent almost 3 hrs organizing it all.


And I cannot find the pictures I took of Mckinley & Madison...whoops.

So there you have it, that has been my boring week:)

Please pray for safe travels for Morgan & my in laws tomorrow.


Blessings-
MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment