header

header

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Quick Post

Hi there! Over the last few days several people have asked how Madison is doing with her bed. I am very happy to report that it is a week later & she is STILL sleeping in her bed:) YAY!

In fact, last night when I went to lay down with her she said, "mommy I love my bed". Although earlier that day she got extremely excited about her fruit cup I gave her so she does say she "loves" a lot of things.

I am also happy to report that things are chugging along pretty well this week in the Whitten house for which I am very thankful. Over the past few days David and I have had some good conversations about adoption, our family, our church, etc. It seems like forever since we've had just a few moments to just sit down and talk about the different things going on in our life and family. It's not uninterrupted time since all three of the girls are constantly coming out and asking for homework help, how to turn the PlayStation on, can I have my dessert now please...you know what I'm talking about. But, it is an adult conversation which is good.

Next week is spring break & we don't have any big plans which in my opinion is a recipe for disaster..All 3 kids home ALL.DAY.LONG. Ugh! My mind doesn't even want to go there right now. So, if you are looking for a few things to pray for over the next few days you can start there :-).

On a completely random note, David received a phone call the other day from one of our former students who was in our student ministry back in Alabama. It's the second time in about a month we've heard from some of our kids, who are now adults and doing great things. So, Adam H. who now lives in Branson, MO. if you are reading this can you call David again or leave a comment on this blog. We switched phone carriers at the church and your voice message and phone number was deleted. We would love to touch base and talk to the young man who we watched on YouTube doing his comedy show. Adam H. you are awesome!

Blessings,

Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment