header

header

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Swimming,bowling,& the beach ...Oh my!

Yesterday we had some friends over to swim but today was rainy so we decided to go bowling. I knew that since it was yucky outside that the bowling alley would be packed, but when we got their we were told that Tuesday's are senior citizen day!!! There were no lanes ope until 3pm...and it was 10:45 AM.
So I then had to shell out more $ than I wanted to to let the girls play in the arcade for an hour. We left there after everyone had finished wasting  spending my money.

Tonight we met some friends at Little Harbor and ate dinner & then then guys fished a little while Julie & I watched the kids play on the beach. We all had a good time the only negitive was that it was freezing!

                                                   Morgan & Julianna

Madison was perfectly content digging in the sand for an hour while the other kiddos ran around like wild heathens.







It was a fun day had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment