header

header

Friday, March 1, 2013

Field trip Friday

Today we decided to take Madison to the Asian market to let her pick out a few things to eat that reminded her of China. Now I have been very bad at this, however, let me plead my case...the child eats ANYTHING I put in front of her. Now if she was a picky eater, that's a whole different story and I am sure I would have done this much sooner:)



She picked out noodles & some of these little panda cookie things:





It was a fun little activity and she enjoyed going.

Tonight was an event at the girls school. McKinley sang a duet and they had all kind of performances by each grade and essay's, art work, etc. up throughout the school.

Morgan's art work came in 3rd place out of 7th grade so I was a very proud mama!










On a completely different note, I am beside myself excited that the new season of Duck Dynasty has begun!!! I just picked this up at LifeWay Christian Bookstore today:

It makes me want to go visit Monroe, Louisiana in hopes that I will run into Jase or Uncle SI :) Uncle Si is the best (Hey Jack!).

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. The British phone booth made me smile :0) I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Uncle Si can talk you into getting a hunting poodle! =)

    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete