header

header

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A relaxing afternoon...or is it?

It is a beautiful day here in Florida. David has a meeting tonight so he came home a little early to spend a little time with the family before he has to go back to work till around 10pm. Anyway the two "Little's" are swimming in the pool and Morgan is inside doing homework:(

Let me go back to this morning, Madison wanted to look through her china backpack (It has all the clothes & photos of her with her foster family) lately she has been asking for it a lot. So I let her go through it a few times and then I put it back up. Afterwards, she became really whiny and wanted me to hold her which I did. To me, it seems like every time she looks at those pictures it just stirs up these emotions in her & they last for the rest of the day. It is so frustrating not being able to know what she is thinking. Anyway skip to 4 pm when David goes & picks her up from school...He was on his phone & so shortly after they pulled out of the parking lot she started pitching a fit.... not a normal 4 yr old tantrum, mind you. We just refer to them as "Madison's tantrums" So back to the story, that lasted about 45 minutes and she finally calmed down...or did she ? I just found this! HA



So now David & I are sitting outside on the Lanai while the girls are swimming trying to talk for a few minutes before he leaves and I kid you not, our middle school neighbor must have gotten one of those flute-o-phones at school today in music class . Obviously her parents told her to go practice outside because for the last hour all we have heard is this horrible, out of tune version of Mary Had a Little Lamb! We are just minutes away from having our very own Seinfeld scene play out over here because either David or myself is about to hop over the fence & break that flute into tiny little pieces!! Some days we just cant seem to catch a break.  Ever had a day like that? I just cant make this stuff up.



Hope your having a relaxing Tuesday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment