header

header

Friday, June 7, 2013

9 months home

Madison has been home for 9 months!



She says she loves me a lot, which I love to hear.
almost everyday she will come up to me & say "mama I love my house" "mama I love my swimming pool" .
Her new thing is when I give her food she will say "thank you mama for food me" so cute!

Morgan did a little face painting & took some pics:)


Some new things she is saying-"wait a minute", "I show you something","What you say" (she says this all the time), "it not funny"

She still loves to eat all the time. She has gained 5 pounds since September.
Madison may be a hand full but she is one of the most polite children you will ever meet, she says please and thank you for everything!


Madison will be starting Junior Kindergarten next year, I don't think she will be ready for regular K and the girls school has a pre- kindergarten class so I think that will be the best fit. I cant wait to see how much progress she makes.

Happy 9 Months, Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment