header

header

Sunday, June 23, 2013

ONE OF THOSE WEEKS

Have you ever just had one of those weeks where everything starts to break down? Well that has been our week. In the last 8 days my transmission went out in my SUV and was in the shop for 7 days, we had a carpenter ant infestation  problem so we had to pay a couple hundred to get that taken care of ....and then the week ended on Thursday with our air conditioner going out and we were told we need a WHOLE NEW UNIT! yep, that's been my week!

But the Lord has taken pity on us and right now as I am typing this something miraculous is happening in my house...ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN ARE TAKING A NAP.... that's right, even Morgan!

David & I have been able to have an actual conversation for almost an hour without one person interrupting, asking for something, or saying the word "mommy". It has been heavenly!

Tomorrow starts our VBS and this year we have over 456 kids already registered! This is by far the biggest attendance we've ever had. So feel free to say a little prayer for me this week:) and for our Church and all the children who will be hearing about God's love this week. We are expecting God to do big things this week.


Happy Sunday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment