header

header

Saturday, June 15, 2013

GATOR BOYS

I know that I have talked a lot about Duck Dynasty on my blog but also really love to watch Gator Boys. These guys get in the lakes, ponds, or swimming pools and wrangle the gators with their bare hands. They are based out of Ft. Lauderdale and since we were there anyway for the concert we thought we would surprise the girls and go to the Everglades Holiday park.



We had a lot of fun on the air boat tour & got up close to some of the gators.









My favorite pic was this one of Morgan with the gator right behind her.



Then after the boat tour we went to the gator show. I was really hoping that Jimmie was going to be the one doing the show but he wasn't:( However we did get to see Paul (my Favorite) and Ashley from the show & she even offered to get her picture with my crew.


Look how short she is compared to Morgan:)

We had a fun day and I think Madison enjoyed it.

Look at that face...She wasn't so sure about the guy sitting on top of the gator trying to open his mouth:)


We even ate some gator!



It was a nice little get away for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment