header

header

Thursday, June 6, 2013

VPK Graduation!

Madison had her VPK graduation tonight. I was SO excited to see her get up with her class & sing.
She new that the day was "all about her" and she LOVED that!




I will admit I was very nervous because I had no idea how Madison would react once up on stage. There were about 70 people and so I was planning how I would get to the stage to grab her if she started freaking out...But praise the Lord, she did great!

Madison & Ms. Gini



It was a great night & after it was over we took her to Sonic to get a late night ice cream, perfect way to end her day!

And in other news, McKinley lost a tooth yesterday and then ANOTHER one today. I am beginning to think there will never be another photo of her with a full mouth of teeth. Seriously, It has been over a year since she has had all her teeth in.

I love that face, but come on, enough is enough:)


Happy Thursday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment