header

header

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Haiti part 3:

On day 3 and 4 we painted the Welcome home Haiti house for the very deserving family who would be getting the new home.




The out house

I have to be honest at one point I was so hot and tired I was just ready to be done..I could tell my attitude was starting to decline and then all of the sudden I could hear Magnelie ( the lady who was getting the house) signing praises to God! Even though We speak another language I could pick out the praise songs she was singing. It lifted my spirits so much!
( I tried 4 times to upload the video of her singing but I couldn't get it to work, sorry!)

We built 5 beds and a table for the house and then got to set everything up for her as a surprise.








Below is her current house she was living in.

The kitchen

And the new house:)



What an amazing experience to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment