header

header

Monday, October 10, 2016

The last 3 months in pictures

Wel yet again I have gotten so far behind in blogging that I simple cannot remeber all that has happened. I will just hit some hight lights of the last few months.


In August the girls started back to school...Morgan is a Junior! Driving everywhere and I am starting to get used to it...sorta:)

 McKinley is in 4th grade and was chosen to be a patrol this year.

 Madison is in 2nd garde has has our beloved Mrs. Flores for her teacher:)
Now well into 8weeks of school and all three are doing great.


August we also celebrated this little ones 4 year Gotcha day:

And London turning TWO:)

September:

We went to Pensacola for David's sisters wedding:











 We also moved at the end of September.. Just a few miles from where we used to live.


We now have a golf course view:)

I am still in the process of decorating/renovating so more pictures to come later.


Also, at the end of September my parents came for Grandparents day!! The girls were SO excited.


We love when the Grandparents come for a visit.


October:

Well we are offically into Fall, my FAVORITE time of year! Life has been so crazy lately with the selling of our house, buying of another , moving in and having family visit and next week I leave for HAITI!! Thats right, I am going on a mission trip to Haiti next week, So I woudl appreciate all your prayers as I travel. Praying for safety and good health while I am away as well as for David and the girls while I am gone.

I will update again soon with pics of the new house and all about my trip to Haiti.


Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment