header

header

Monday, October 31, 2016

LAst day in Haiti

On our last day in Haiti we went back to the school and finished up some loose ends there and then went back to the new house and had a little dedication ceremony and gave Maraglie the keys.

It was such a sweet time of singing praises to God and being sure that Maraglie, along with the other people in the town who came, understood that she wasn't getting this new home because of rich Americana's, She was getting this house because of GOD!








 And then the moment she got her keys:)



Such a cool moment watching her walk into her new home!


I will never forget my time in Haiti and feel very confident I will be going back again one day.
Morgan is already raising funds for her trip in March, she really feel in love with it last year and she was part of the reason I wanted to go. I can see now why she loved it so much.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment