header

header

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Life lately

This has been my life lately:



Obviously, I'm kidding, sort of.

We had a built in removed from our wall and I wanted a ship lap wall so I had someone come in a create a ship lap type look:)

                                                                             BEFORE
   
Thanks to McClain custom carpentry!

                                                                         DURING



                                                                          AFTER




Now I am whitewashing it and distressing it a little. I have always loved the farmhouse/Joanna Gaines style so that is the look I'm going for in the house.








And since it's Fall I absolutely love all things pumpkins!


I wish I could keep Fall decorations up all year long!



I've been having way to much fun decorating the house.


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment