header

header

Monday, January 7, 2013

40!

Today is my husband, David's 40th birthday! I can hardly believe he is the big 40, which means that I am not to far behind...But let's be clear I still have 3 more years:


 When I think of all the things God could have allowed for me, the fact that He chose me to be a pastor's wife, David's wife, well I am both humbled & amazed that I have that privilege. David you are an AMAZING husband, Father & man of God! You have always shown wisdom beyond your age .
I have seen you handle some very difficult situations with such grace. You make me proud!

You have taught all 3 of our girls how to fish!

You have always handled the "shots" for our girls..while I stand in the corner with my back turned:)



Love that face:)



All my family loves you!

And for good measure..I must put a photo of you in middle school:) I took a picture of this picture that was on his Grandparents wall ( notice I didn't even bother to move the plant that was in front. HA!)



Now if the Tide can pull out a win tonight I think that would be the best birthday present ever. Well except actually getting to be at the game.. I tried but it just wasn't in the budget:) 


Babe, I love you and I can't wait till the next 40 years with you!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Finally in the 40 club! Hoping he will see his team win especially for his birthday! Enjoy the day with your hubby and know that plans are already being made for your 40th!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Pastor Dave a very Happy Birthday. I hope he has a great one.Enjoy today with him Melissa, you both make a beautiful couple. God Bless you both. Remeber 40's is the new 30's.. lol

    ReplyDelete