header

header

Thursday, January 24, 2013

FIELD TRIP

McKinley had a field trip to MOSI today and she wanted her daddy to go with her ( yep, I feel very loved:). Anyway, since I have been on this same field trip once before so I was happy to get out of   let David go with her. I only had one rule....He must take at least 3 pictures for me!


And that is exactly what he did no more, no less..

In other news, I have had so many people tell me that Madison looks just like me, which is so funny to me. I put this picture on Instagram the other day and she does kind of look like me a little:)


We have kind of hit a wall so to speak with her language, its a little frustrating but I have to keep reminding myself that it has only been 5 months. Most things I have read & people who I have talked with say it usually takes a full year for their English to develop. Other than that, she is doing great at school and loves to go.


Happy Thursday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment