header

header

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

VPK

Well Madison started VPK yesterday. To say that she was excited was a huge UNDERstatement. She does from 1-4 each day but she was dressed & ready with her back pak on by 10:30 and talked about going to school all morning long!



There are only 4 kids in her class, this is why I chose the afternoon class instead of the morning. I knew that she would thrive more with more one on one attention from the teacher. She had a great first day & didn't even cry when I left.

I let McKinley video her when we got in the car so I think I will lt you hear in Madison's own words what all she did at school today!!!


Did you get all that??? WEll if all you got was apple juice dont feel bad because that's all David and I understood as well.  But, let me just say she did a lot of things during her 3 hours of school yesterday and  obviously had a great day which is a huge milestone for all of us. We will keep you posted as to how things progress and we'd certainly appreciate your prayers as Madison adjusts to school.

Blessings and have a wonderful day.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment