header

header

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quiet Time

This morning Madison was watching curious George on TV in the family room so I went into the living room to read my bible & pray for a few minutes, Madison came in their once but was very quiet.

After I was done I went into the kitchen & after a few minutes i notice she wasn't on the couch watching her show anymore so I called out to her. In her tiny little voice I heard " I'm reading my bible"
So of course I grabbed my camera & this is what  saw:



I told her she couldn't read with her eyes closed & she said " Momma, I'm praying"! LOVE IT!

Earlier this morning she & "baby" ate breakfast together:



Madison did really well at school yesterday. We talked all weekend about how she needed to go play on the playground with the other kids, that she didn't need to get upset when her teacher took her to the other class. I took her a few minutes early yesterday so that I could take her to the playground & I talked to her about how much fun it would be to play & slide. I said when Mommy comes back I want you to be having fun on the playground. She kept saying " no crying".

When you pull into the parking lot you can see the playground, So me & McKinley stopped to look if we could see her & we DID! She was running around playing with a smile on her face. I said "yay, I prayed that she would go play outside today" McKinley patted me on the back & said " good job praying mom, God makes things happen"! HA! I love her, she is my little encourager:)

So that is what I will leave you with today...GOD MAKES THINGS HAPPEN!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa!!! My heart and my face is smiling!!! LOVE seeing her reading her Bible (that is my fave children's Bible too). :) How precious that she was praying. :) McKinley is right, - Good job Mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete