header

header

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Day in pictures

Madison & Alayna

Ali, Chandler & Morgan


CAson only wants Keke..aka McKinley

Hanging with her Pawpaw(giving the "thumbs up" again)

Madison & Chase, my nephew


Madison with David's Grandmother



We have played lots of games this week



$$$

When I was in high school my sister & I babysat for a family that lived down the street. When Alayna
turned 3 they moved to Tennessee and we were devastated:) My whole family had gotten really attached to her. So from that summer on for the next few summers we would meet them halfway & get Alayna and bring her back to stay a week with us. Well that first picture is of Alayna today....She still comes to stay with our family, she is now a junior at the University of Tennessee! Boy do I feel OLD! I was so glad that she could come stay a few days while we were here & meet Madison.

Christmas round 3 on Friday!

1 comment: