header

header

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CHRISTMAS (ROUND TWO!)

We had Christmas with my family today.  While everything went well I am afraid Madison is getting to used to getting gifts all the time. She is going to be in for a rude awakening next week when we get home and the present giving and getting comes to a halt:) But for now, we still have David's side of the family to do Christmas with on Wednesday and Thursday so it's not quite over.


Madison had a rough night last night, she woke up crying 5 times:( I think it is just from being off
of her routine and not sleeping in her own house. Praying we have a better night.


This is my nephew Cason doesn't he look like Dennis the menace?

Madison with her great-grandmother (this is my mom's mom).

My poor Daddy has been on this cast for 3 weeks now & has a few weeks still to go. At least he gave us a "thumbs up" on the gifts we got him.


Christmas round 3....coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment