header

header

Monday, June 23, 2014

Beech Mountain, N.C. Part 1

So we just had a nice week in N.C. I think I could be a "mountain girl":) The weather was glorious! In the 70"s during the day and low 60"s at night. I would sit out on the front porch each morning (with my coffee) looking at God's creation, all the trees whistling around me and an occasional deer would walk up, so relaxing.






We drove all night to get here (13 hrs) so I was very excited to see the sun starting to rise.

When we went to buy some groceries, their grocery store had little carts for kids and Madison was
all over that! Her cart had as much stuff in it as mine:)

We have walked around quaint little towns like Blowing Rock, had ice cream and went to the park.




It just never gets old walking out the door and seeing this :

Tomorrow will be all about our white water rafting trip, it was fun!

Happy Monday!

MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment