header

header

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

randomness

So If you haven't heard yet, we celebrated our 10 year anniversary at our wonderful church on May 9th. And then David graduated with his doctorate degree the following week so our church is giving us a 2 month sabbatical....YAY! Thursday was David's last day at work and we've just been hanging around the house doing some boring home ownership things:) But I did paint & re do the girls bathroom. I have been wanting to paint their bathroom ever since we bought the house almost 2 years ago. And when I say "I painted the girls bathroom" I mean David painted the girls bathroom..Just wanted to make that clear:)But I was the project manager:)!




 I just snapped a few pics with my phone..I am not good at IPhone pictures, sorry:(








So it went from a blue to a gray with yellow & gray chevron. I was happy with the way it turned out.

The onto Sunday:

Ready for church with these two crazies!


This was our last Sunday at our church till August so the church had a reception for us to celebrate David's hard work on his Doctorate.





And then yesterday we had family photos made.. Here are a few:




I'm still waiting on the rest, but I am very happy how they turned out. It;s been almost 2 years since we had a family picture so it was time, must to David's dismay...He is worse than the kids when it comes to getting pictures made:)


We officially start our family fun on Thursday...First up....A Disney cruise!! I am SO excited!!!!


Happy Tuesday!

MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment