header

header

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Savannah

David and I left Tybee Island and are spending our last two days in Savannah. We both really like it here. David loves all the history and I love all the shops:). Our hotel has a water taxi that takes you to downtown so we walked around downtown last night and yet, again found another outstanding restaurant called B. Matthews. This was more of an upscale place and David ordered Bacon wrapped RABBIT stuffed with sausage! Oh yes, you read correctly, and he said it was the best meal he has had so far!







Our meal:

My scallops!
I think he liked his Rabbit :)

After we ate we walked around some more for as long as we could stand it..Here's the thing, I don't do well in extreme heat, I hate to sweat and no one told me it's a BLAZIN 97 in Savannah in the middle of June! I mean, sure I probably should have known that but it really never crossed my mind when I was day dreaming about holding hands & walking through historic downtown with the man of my dreams and no kiddo's calling my name every 2 seconds!

Anyway, we made it back and sat by the water watching all the boats go by and it was a perfect end to a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment