header

header

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Disney cruise - Part 1

We returned this morning from our cruise. We had an amazing time, this was the first cruise any of us had ever been on so we wasn't sure what to expect. Disney Cruise line is the way to go! The service was amazing, not to mention the food!

The lighting wasn't good, and I didn't have my good camera that night. But trust me..the food was GOOD!


The ship was huge and had everything you could imagine on it, from water slides to teen clubs, two movie theaters..

The aqua duck was McKinley's favorite but she wasn't tall enough to ride on her own so David rode that slide I can't tell you how many times with her:)  (FYI: I am not a big water slide person)

It was clear and part of it went off the boat over the ocean..

the mickey mouse pool


And did I mention there was ice cream.....24hrs a day???



We got to visit with all the Disney characters too:)

went to a few movies

And SOMEONE was very curious:


And ever night we came back to our room to find a new animal:


And Then there was the kids club..Both McKinley & Madison LOVED it! They asked to go all the time.








I will do part 2 tomorrow, Bahamas .

No comments:

Post a Comment