header

header

Friday, June 27, 2014

I feel like a foodie

Who new that Tybee Island, Ga had such wonderful food? Last month when we went to New Orleans I was sick the week leading up to that trip, so while we were there I just couldn't eat all that good food, but boy am I making up for it here in Ga!

Every place we have went to has been wonderful. Yesterday, we went to a local fav called "the breakfast club" there was a line out the door but we had already been told not to let the line scare us as it moves very quick. So we made it through the door after about 15 minutes. They sat us at the counter so we got to watch the cooks (usually I don't like this....I'm really weird about seeing the "cook" or the kitchen at places that I am eating, because well, they usually are not up to my clean standards and then I don't want to eat there:) Anyhoo, it was really fascinating seeing how their "organized chaos"worked. Those guys were fast putting out all that fresh home cooked food.

I just snapped a quick pic with my phone so it's not great quality:


My omelet was very good, and I forgot to take a pictures of the pecan waffles that David ad but they were amazing..

And for lunch we went to a "hole in the wall place" and got shrimp PO boy's that were so good we are going back today to get them again. I forgot to take a picture of the PO boy but I did get a picture of the place:)

Again, I am not one to go to a place that doesn't even have 4 walls but every time we went by this place it was packed except for this day but it was 3 in the afternoon when we ate lunch so that's why no one else was there.

Another great day just relaxing on the beach. I have even read a whole book this week! Man, I am very productive when I don't have 3 kids to take care of:).  Oh I love them & every night when McKinley face times me I just want to jump through the phone and kiss her BUT we are really enjoying our time here.


I will end with a couple pic's my sister sent me yesterday. She & my mom took the girls & my nephew, Cason, to a play zone.


Amanda & Madison






Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment