header

header

Saturday, August 18, 2012

5 MORE DAYS....

Till we leave for CHINA! I can hardly believe it. It's finally here! In just 5 days we will be on a plane to China & in 9 days we will be meeting our daughter for the first time! We will meet Madison at 2:30 on Monday the 27th (which is 2:30am for all the FL folks). SO, if you could all say a little prayer for us as you go to bed Sunday night we would really appreciate it.

We have our itinerary and we know what we will be doing daily while in China, but someone (David) didn't want me posting it for all the world to see so you all will find out daily as it happens from my posts. I cannot access blogger from China so my friend, Anne, will be posting for me.  I will be emailing her updates for her to post. (For those of you who have been reading Bill & Debbie's blog, I know they were able to post but that's because Bill is some kind of genius and knew how to download some program you have to have...Well David & I are NOT that smart! :)

Please pray for our girls while we are gone, that they will both have a great school year. They are going to be making a lot of sacrifices over the next year for our family, and I just really want their school year to go smoothly.  Morgan is in middle school and those are not always easy years. :) This is something that's been on my heart lately.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad you updated... We are watching your blog faithfully and keeping you all in our prayers. Madison is going to be such a blessing to our family. Make sure you take pictures right before you close your suitcases!!! :) I WAYYYYYY overpacked (MeiLeigh really didn't NEED 25 bows during the two weeks in China!)

    ReplyDelete