header

header

Friday, August 24, 2012

WE'RE HERE!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We made it safe & sound to Hong Kong!
I have had the most amazing peace I think I've ever had in my life . I had no anxiety, fears, stomach ache....nothing!  And I know that's because so many people have been praying for me, so I want you to know that God heard your prayers. :) 
Now, the flight was brutal, but that was because we were in such a tight, cramped space for so long. The last four hours were the worst.  I did actually get up a few times!  I have never gotten up on an airplane before...I have issues, I know!  But I didn't want to get blood clots, so I did it.  :)

Tomorrow we will have the whole day to ourselves--no guides or anything until we get to Guangzhou . So that should be interesting...David & I roaming around Hong Kong all on our own! More sermon material, I'm sure!

Here are a few pics :



View from plane over Chicago

Meat hanging in the Airport!

Hotel Room

Hotel Room

Hotel View



I will update again soon, but we have been awake for over 24 hrs so for now we are going to try and get some rest!

Blessings from Hong Kong,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE GOD!!!! Yay I'm so happy you are there. I'm so happy you had peace. I will continue to pray for peace to overcome you. Enjoy the last few days with just David. And try to get caught up on the sleep. It will be hard, I know.
    Love & Hugs.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete