header

header

Sunday, August 19, 2012

a few things...

Well I am starting to get things together for China! We haven't actually got any suitcases out yet, But
I did get out a few things that I am taking for Madison.



Is this not the CUTEST doll ever?( thanks, Pam B) I cannot wait to give this doll to Madison!
I plan on taking this on Gotcha Day for her to play with. and the above pic is of a few other things that we are taking for her. Her update said she likes to read, color & loves stickers so hopefully these things will keep her busy on the 17hrs of travel home:)


Tuesday, once the girls start school I will start packing for David & I . I have spoke with several people who have went to China and one thing they have ALL said to me is that they all OVER packed and if they had it to do over again, they would pack lighter. So that is what we are planing on doing, pack light & send our clothes out to get dry cleaned while were there.

4 more days.....

Melissa


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like the Baby Doll, and I am just thrilled that you are bringing it with you to China! I am praying for you and Pastor David ~ for travel mercies, for God's protection over your entire family, and for a wonderful, "Gotcha Day" with your sweet little Madison! So happy for the Whitten family ~ I'm giving all thanks and praise to God for His wonderful blessings!
    Love in Christ,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete