header

header

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

first day of school..

Today was the girls first day of school. Morgan is in 7th grade & McKinley is in 1st.




This is McKinley with her teacher, Mrs. Corgan. And for some reason, Morgan forbid David & I from following her upstairs to her locker:) So no pics of Morgan with her teacher.


My parents are on the rode right now and will be here late tonight so i can show them "the ropes" tomorrow. We STILL have not gotten our suitcases out ( this is NOT may personality)I usually pack 3 days before a trip, however there has just been to much going on around here.

We are taking the girls out to a nice dinner tonight and we bought them a gift. We want them to really understand what is about to take place & to make sure they know how much we love them.I have been a little emotional ever since Sunday. From the move, to getting ready to travel & now school starting my mind just can't slow down. I am thinking getting on that plane might be relaxing, knowing that its finally all done!That there is nothing more I can do!

I got an email earlier today from some men in our church saying there is a group of people going to the prayer room at church at 2:30 AM Monday morning to cover us in prayer as we are getting Madison...WOW, I love my church! The Lord could not have given us a more perfect church to be on staff at. So thank you all FFC"ers for your prayers for are family!

Blessings,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Just as you believe that the Lord has blessed you with a perfect church to be on staff at, we could not have been given a more perfect staff to lead us. Love you all, and we'll be praying at 2:30AM, and the entire time you are away. SAafe travels and God Bless!

    -The Guglielmetti's

    ReplyDelete