header

header

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

GRANNY

I got to go see my Granny today. She is doing better & loved getting to see Madison.
While we were there my cousin Kim brought her daughter Meileigh over so we could dress the girls up & have a little photo shoot. (because I don't feel like I take enough pictures of my kids:)
Meileigh came home from China last year & as you will see she is the most adorable little two year old ever!
Morgan & McKinley had a great time while we were there as well playing outside on the tree swing.
Also playing in the leaves:



It has been another fun yet busy day. Yesterday proved to be a little to much for Madison as she woke up 3 times last night and finally got up at 5:30 this morning:( Tomorrow we plan on staying at my parents all day & hopefully have a low key relaxing day.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment