header

header

Friday, November 9, 2012

SISTERS..

Every morning when Morgan & McKinley are leaving for school Madison says "bye, I La you" It is the sweetest thing! She also gets her "bags" packed and ready each morning as the older girls are gathering their backpacks. 

And she carries them around all morning!



Madison also likes to sit at the table & do some "home work" while McKinley is doing hers.
Yesterday, I noticed Madison had went into her room & when I went in to check on her this is what she was doing:

Notice the one picture, she is telling me to be quiet because her baby was sleeping!

I love taking pictures of my girls and I think I hit the Jackpot with Madison!!!! She has been saying "take my picture" everyday:)  I mean, look at this sweet face!


L.O.V.E.

Happy Friday-
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment