header

header

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This & That..


The other day while riding in the car I looked back at Madison & this is what I saw:

Ha! notice the walmart bag on her arm? I had bought her some boots & she would not let that bag go :) I told David that she looked like a little happy and content old lady.


She was so excited yesterday when she was drawing with chalk..she started yelling "look look" she drew her first star!



Another thing that Madison does is that she likes to compare items that are alike. When I walked into the living room the other day I noticed that she had put her little toy cell phone right next to the real phone. It's neat to watch her little brain working as she learns what different things are.  We have a long way to go but we are making progress.








Doing a little work & taking a very important call:)

Have a happy weekend!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment