header

header

Monday, November 5, 2012

When it rains it pours..

Last month my desktop computer died, so I had to break down & buy a laptop. I fought it because I like my big desk top but everyone was telling me how nice having a laptop is. I will admit it has been nice being able to bring my laptop outside while the girls are playing.I am still learning how to use it & I hate having to read directions to figure things out, but I digress!

Now this leads me to last Friday when we took our little firecracker to the lake to go fishing. I took several pictures & then took my SD card out to download on the laptop (again, very nice to be able to do that at the lake) well when I put the card back in, my camera would not work... I googled & watched you tube videos & tried everything. After having someone look at it & calling a camera store...I am very sad to inform you that my beloved cannon rebel is dead! Yes, lets have a moment of silence.  I cannot go through Thanksgiving & Christmas without a camera! So I ordered a new one this morning but this evening after David had gotten home and we had all eaten dinner I went  to get the clothes out of the dryer & A NEW CANNON REBEL was in there!!!! My sweet husband had went & bought me one today! So I will have pics up tomorrow because I cant wait to have a little photo shoot with my firecracker tomorrow & try out my new camera.

Madison did really well at Church this week. We celebrated Orphan Sunday and I hope everyone was able to pause & pray about how God would have them help the 147 million Orphans in the world. We are not all called to adopt but we are ALL called to help them in some way. 

Speaking of Madison, today we went through a car wash & I videoed her reaction, but since the video is to long (I have no clue how to edit video) you will just have to trust me, she was amazed. I wasn't sure if she would be scared but she seemed to like it. Her eyes got really big at one point as she was looking at each window then when we were at the end she yelled "yay".  So cute! There are so many things that to us, aren't a big deal, but to Madison they are all new. I love seeing her reaction to all the "firsts" she is experiencing. Christmas should be very interesting this year :)

Blessings & GO VOTE!
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment