header

header

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MEET & GREET

Before I begin I want to say a big "Thank You" to these three women who put together the meet & greet for Madison tonight.  All three of them worked almost all day to get everything ready and I am very grateful.  Y'all are the best!
Amanda, Cyndi, Madison, and my mom


We had such a great time tonight as we got to see and talk with a lot of people, some of which we haven't seen in years. And the decorations were so cute...I mean pink & zebra, how can you go wrong?



                                                    Madison with her sisters and cousins.

Above are some snapshots of various friends and family members who were able to stop by.  In all I think about 50 people showed up.  Madison was a bit overwhemled at first but quickly settled in. She got several presents throughout the night so between the cupcakes and presents she was all smiles. When I looked at my camera after the event I realized that we took over 240 pictures in about 3 hours!

It was neat to have people we've never met before stop by because they have been following the blog post from before we went to China. One couple even mentioned how happy they were to see and meet Madison because they've been praying for her for months.

In all it was a great night and as of 10:30 p.m. Madison is finally asleep. She hasn't been up this late since we returned from China so we are praying she has a great night. McKinley is crashed out on the couch too as she played outside for almost 3 hours with her cousins and Regan, my best friend from high school's daughter, while the meet and greet was going on.

Tomorrow I get to go visit my Granny, she was released from the hospital today. Thanks for praying for her.

Blessings,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment