header

header

Saturday, November 24, 2012

THE TREE IS UP!

I love seeing all the excitement on Madison's face when we do ordinary things that we take for granted but are new & exciting to her. So I knew that when I got the Christmas tree out this morning it was going to be more exciting than usual, and she didn't disappoint:). She kept saying "lights" & " tree" and while her eagerness to help did produce a few broken ornaments all ended well.

This year I want to be able to stop & take it all in as if it were my first Christmas just like it is for Madison. I know I tend to get so busy & stressed that Christmas comes & goes and I don't truly slow down long enough to really enjoy the excitement of the Holidays.

We had a great time visiting family in Alabama last week, but I am glad to be back at home & to have our routine back. Madison slept soundly through the night last night Yay!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving & enjoyed spending time with your family.


 
So thankful for these two girlie's!

Morgan wasn't in the picture because she was off doing this:


She is my little tom boy!




Happy Saturday,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! So glad you had a great week with family. So glad Madison did great! It's going to be awesome watching our girls experience Christmas this year. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete