header

header

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pretend this has a clever title :)

Madison had her first voting experience this morning, thank goodness we didn't have to wait but 10 minutes. Then Madison & I went to the church & assembled about 100 first time guests packets. She loves helping mommy out, We were there almost 3 hours and she did really well.

About 5 weeks ago I was cleaning out this chest we have & in the bottom of it, it has about 10 books that I have made the last few years off of Shutterfly. Madison has been going periodically & getting out those family books and listing every one's name..and then she will say " where is Madison" SIGH...Breaks my heart. I knew I had to hurry up and make a book all about her, and today that book came in the mail. She was so excited to have a book all about her.











I am LOVING my new camera! Thank you, Babe!


A cute little story, Today when McKinley got in the car after school she gave Madison a hug & a kiss and she said " I love her Chinese smell" Ha! I love her!
 

Here is a little video I took in Carline today while we were waiting on Morgan to get out!


No comments:

Post a Comment