header

header

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MEETING THE COUSINS

We made it ! Madison did SO much better than I thought she would on the 10 hr car ride, we are so thankful and appreciate all the prayers from our church family back in Florida.  Prayer definately works so keep it up.  We arrived at my parents house around 4:30 pm and then at 5 my sister's family came over & Madison got to meet her 3 crazy cousins.

HA! I took 7 different pics and this was the best one...sad, I know! But with a 2 yr old, 4yr old, 6yr old, two 12 yr olds and a 16 yr old this is what you get...chaos :) !

Madison loved exploring her new surroundings & playing with all the new toys at my parents house. When we first arrived, McKinley brought her suitcase to her bedroom & Madison immediately unzipped it & starting taking all her clothes out and trying to place them in the dresser:) I told her we were only staying for a few days & we would just leave them in the suitcase.

Tonight, my sister is planning a meet & greet at their church for everyone to come & meet Madison. The meet and greet will keep us from having to take Madison from place to place visiting people. I will let you know how that goes tomorrow or late tonight.

Blessings-
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment