header

header

Monday, December 3, 2012

If you ever doubt God's in the small stuff..

Sometimes in my life when God meets a need I seem surprised or shocked even, when I know very well that the impossible IS POSSIBLE with Him. I tend to think that He only cares about the big things like health, relationships,finances etc But He cares about the small things to. And today God reminded me of that...

Every year we decorate a gingerbread house with the girls. Well of course this year I am more excited than normal to do this because I'm sure Madison has never seen a Gingerbread house. This year I wanted to get  three of them so each girl could decorate their own ( sorry more work for you David:)Anyway, I have seen them several times in the last week or two & I have even put them in my shopping cart once but put them back because I thought "maybe I shouldn't spend $ on this" or " David will be so annoyed if I buy 3 houses for him to put together" so for whatever reason I just never bought them.

Today I wake up to an email from a sweet lady at our church and the emails says " Melissa, I would like to get Gingerbread houses & all the fixing for your girls to decorate" Say what??? Now this lady had no clue that I had been wanting to get houses for the girls to decorate.I was so taken back by this email & very blessed by at too! In that  moment God reminded me that He doesn't just care about the big stuff He cares about the small stuff too!




Madison had her Dr appointment today with a Hematologist and it went well. She has to do some more blood work & we go back in a month to find out the results. Thank you all for your prayers. When the nurse went to take her blood pressure the "kid" one was still to big for Madison's little arm so it took her  10 minutes to find a smaller pressure cuff that would work:) But as always she was a tropper!






You can't really tell by this picture but her arms & legs are so small. I love my little peanut.



Hope ya'll have a blessed day-

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment