header

header

Saturday, December 22, 2012

MY FAVORITE PARK

Yesterday the girls were out of school & David was in bed sick so I wanted to get them out of the house so he could sleep in peace. I called my friend Anne who is always up for anything & we headed to my favorite park in Lakeland. It's about a 45-50 minute drive but it is well worth it once you get there...although there were a few moments in the car when we were rethinking it:) We had a 12yr old (who had her earphones in the whole time), two 4 yr olds (one who doesn't speak complete English BUT loves to talk & sing non stop), a 7yr old, 6 yr old and baby Enzo who is around 8 months...Now that should give you a little of the dynamics going on in my car! I will just leave it at that.

We stopped and got McDonald's and took It to the park & had a picnic & then played for 4 hours! Yes that's right, the kids were having so much fun we stayed at the park for 4 hours! And in that 4 hours I took 93 pictures:) I will not bore you with all 93 but I do have several I want to share.  ENJOY



This is their "we did it" pose.




No comments:

Post a Comment