header

header

Sunday, December 30, 2012

THIS & THAT

We are packing up to head to Alabama for a few days, our family has postponed their Christmas until we could get there (Thank you Family!) SO the girls are excited that their Christmas isn't over yet:)

I wanted to put up a few pictures I have taken in the days since Christmas, not anything spectacular just a few of the "Little's" playing together. McKinley's friend down the street got a trampoline for Christmas so that is where both she & Morgan has been everyday since the 25th:)


Morgan might kill me for that one, but this is her drinking out of a silly straw!


The other day I noticed that McKinley & Madison had been in McKinley's room for a while , with no screaming so I thought I needed to check on them...this was what I saw.  I leave my camera out on the counter now so that I have easy access to it:)



She was talking to Ni hao kai lan in this photo:)


I hope you all are enjoying your after Christmas days off of work & spending time with the ones you love.

BLESSINGS-
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment