header

header

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We have had a great day, no where to go in fact we are all still in our pj's. Sometimes it's just nice to have a day where you don't have anything to do and nowhere to be & jut hang out in your Jammie's all day! Actually right now David & Madison are taking a nap ( this is the first time she has ever taken a nap) And I am outside watching McKinley ride her bike. Yes, Im sitting outside in my pj's..dont judge me:)!

We actually woke Madison up this morning at 6:45... yes, that is when the other 2 woke me up! SO she was still a little sleepy when she started opening presents. Something happened to my video camera so I am sad to say, I didn't get any videos of this morning:(



Look at that face (bedhead & all) when she saw her kitchen! That kitchen took "Santa" 4 hrs to put together, no that's not a typo! 4 hrs.... lets just say Santa wasn't too happy with " Mrs. Claus"!



They all got silly string in their stockings, so they had a little silly string fight outside... Madison really didn't enjoy it, she was wondering what was so fun with someone skirting stuff at your face:)



Merry Christmas From the Whitten's

No comments:

Post a Comment