header

header

Thursday, December 6, 2012

THE "NORM" AROUND HERE...

Well now Morgan has joined the ranks around here..she has the FLU! It is NOT pretty at the Whitten house this week.

Yet, another day of hanging around the house in our pj's. poor Madison has been cooped up in this house since Tuesday when I got sick. I am starting to feel better but poor Morgan is miserable right now:)


David has had to pick up alot of slack this week around the house which has put him behind at work, so please pray that he will not get sick. He has to preform a wedding this weekend, has a deacon's meeting, he is teaching a 2hr FFC 101 class not to mention he has to preach 4 messages on Sunday! This is a very busy weekend for him. He never complains...just does what needs to be done. I thank the Lord for my husband this week!


I am just glad we are getting all the sickness out of the way before Christmas gets here. I am looking forward to taking Madison to look at Christmas lights, I have a feeling she is going to LOVE them.


Blessings-
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you all have been sick. Poor Morgan looks like she feels horrible. If Pastor David hasn't gotten it yet something awesome and natural for him to take is black elderberry. They sell it at Walgreen's in a melt-able pill or at CVS in a syrup. It is great for fighting off colds and the flu. I think that stuff is the only thing that kept Richard (big one) functioning the past week or so (we have all had nasty colds, the boys are still fighting it) I just wanted to share it with you in case you didn't know about it.

    I need to get with you some time and tell you the story of my pregnancy with Kylie. We dealt with almost exactly the same thing Madison has with her blood.

    We continue to pray for your family all the time. I love your blog and seeing all the pictures. (I am glad someone takes as many pictures as I do. You need a shirt like I have that says "Mama's goin to snap" with a picture of a camera. )

    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete