header

header

Friday, December 14, 2012

RANDOMness

Madison has been working really hard to learn to write her name & recognize letters, she not there yet but she really does amaze me with how quickly she picks up on things.

We are praying about enrolling her in a VPK program at the beginning of the year to help her get prepared for kindergarten.As well as help her to learn how to interact with other children in a classroom
setting.

She LOVES to help out with anything, including baking:)

She hasn't said any new words lately, but she repeats things ALL DAY LONG! I feel like I'm living in a groundhog day everyday:) I know that is how she is learning, though. I'm no homeschooling mom, so this is all new to me. I am trying to find everyday opportunities to teach her. Today while in walmart I would point to different things & she would say the colors, She seemed to like that game.


Tonight we are taking the "littles" to look at Christmas lights and I can't wait to see Madison's reaction!
More pictures coming soon:)


BLESSINGS_
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment